Do you want to practice dancing with a horse to music at Liberty everyday?
Do you want to practice dancing with a horse to music at Liberty everyday with a well-trained horse? You will get to do this in the Beyond the Waterhole Rituals Clinic here at my Ranch in Escondido. Liberty dancing with horses is part of the afternoon classes. The afternoon program is fun to watch and fun to do with many kinds of horses.
Here is a video compilation from a past class:
If you answer “No” to any of these questions and want to learn how, my Beyond the Waterhole Rituals Clinic is for you.
- Do you know the exact moment to give an aid to your horse when he will follow your lead naturally?
- Do you know how to use your body language to influence your horse in the most positive way?
- Do you know how to warm up a horse, with the Waterhole Rituals, so that you get the best performance under saddle?
- Do you know how to transition from Liberty Training to using tack so it does not take away the training you have on him?
- Do you know how to remove the boredom in your horse while training?
- Do you know how to develop a horse’s energy to fit the task you are asking for?
- Do you know how to train a horse to have an amazing gas pedal and brake?
- Do you know how to develop amazing halts and how to create an amazing sensitivity for the forward aids?
- Do you know how to train the Spanish walk at Liberty?
- Do you know the secrets in how to teach a horse to lie down without using tack?
- Do you know how to advance and fine tune your skills using the Waterhole Rituals?
- Do you know how to start training a horse for agility at Liberty?
- Do you know how to make an exhibition horse?
Come to the Beyond the Waterhole Rituals Clinic if you want to learn about any of the above subjects and let’s go deeper into the training of horses at Liberty.
Here is a Testimonial from Carol La Corte
Have a great weekend! Be on the lookout for new horse and human sightings